Porsche NFT Review: Team, Utility, Roadmap And More
One of the most well-known and prestigious car brands has joined the Web3 bandwagon— Porsche! Here’s what you need to know about the Porsche NFT mint and what the future holds for this luxury NFT collection. We’ll also get into the nitty gritty such as roadmap, utility, floor price and more!
Table of Contents
What Is Porsche NFT?
For the uninitiated, Porsche, one of the most well-known car brands has entered the Web3 arena with their own NFT collection of 7500 virtual 911 NFTs. The mint is extremely exclusive— Only those on the allowlist can mint and there will be a total of 4 mint waves. Update: On Jan 25 the official Twitter account announced that the mint supply will be cut to 2363 items.
Who Is Behind The Porsche NFT Team?
The brand partnered with German digital collectible company Fanzone’s subsidiary Road2Dreams to launch this NFT project. The three brilliant artists of the Porsche NFT is listed on the website. They are:
- Patrick Vogel (Artist)
- Chris Labrooy
Porsche NFT Official Links
Porsche NFT Utility
According to the official website, Porsche NFT owners will be granted customization options for their NFTs, joining an exclusive community of holders as well as specially selected “money can’t buy” experiences. In terms of customization, there will be the possibility to choose among 3 predefined directional options.
Porsche NFT Roadmap
The roadmap has been detailed on the official Twitter account in a thread. Here’s what we know:
1) Behind-the-scenes access to the world of Porsche [starting: Feb 2023]. This will be eye-level conversations with Porsche insiders, guided by who you would like to speak to designers, engineers, racing drivers, ambassador artists or Web3 partners.
2) Benefits for all holders → Co-Creation of Porsche’s future in Web3 [ongoing]. We will be utilising virtual co-creation workshops with the Porsche Core Team, deploy Discord polls for community decision making and steer PIONΞER contributions via your ideas.
3) Benefits for all holders → Exclusive capsule collection with physical items [Q2 2023]
4) Benefits for all holders → Your virtual Porsche 911 evolving into a true rarity [starting: mid February 2023]. You will be able to go through four different customisation phases, leading to over 150k possible design variations. Every NFT will be unique.
5) Those include unique and rare traits from our partners and artists. All in all, it will culminate in a community vote on the best design and Porsche creating that car in real life [End of Q2 2023]
6) Benefits for most holders → Opportunity to attend money-can’t-buy Porsche experiences [starting: March 2023]. This results in access to exclusive events that will offer real-life experiences with the Porsche products and connects you with other Pioneers and Porsche insiders.
7) You can expect to experience exciting track experiences in different cities around the globe or a special trip to the home of Porsche.
8) Benefits for all minters → One private Airdrop designed by our partner artists [March 2023]. More info coming soon.
Porsche NFT Price
The Porsche mint price was set at 0.911 ETH. There were concerns among the community about the expensive mint price due to the current market conditions. As of the time of writing, the current floor price on OpenSea is: